The next meeting of the season will be on March 18, 4:15 PM in the Eagle's Nest Ballroom.
This will be the second meeting on Excel. Specifically we will talk about Excel 2010 on the following topics:
- -- More discussion of cell formatting, including borders and shading
- -- Review of cell contents and Arithmetic operations
- -- Adding comment to cell
- -- Setting a print area
- -- Freezing heading and printing headings on every page
- -- Hiding rows and/or columns
- -- Basic graphing of data
- -- Filtering a list
- -- Introduction to Pivot Tables
There are only three meetings left this season – including this one.
The last meeting is on April 1, 2019
Handouts for March 18:
Handouts for March 11:
Weekly classes continue each Monday at 4:15 PM through the first week of April in the Eagles Nest Ballroom.
President and Instructor
The Schedule Page on this web site now shows the topics covered at the upcoming 2019 Monday meetings. with the links to the handouts as they become available.