The next meeting of the new season will be on January 7, 2019.
Handout for November 12:
Scams, Hackings, Distractions and Downright Dishonesties
WORD format or
Weekly classes begin on January 7, 2019 - each Monday at 4:15 PM through the first week of April in the Eagles Nest Ballroom.
President and Instructor
The Schedule Page on this web site now shows the topics covered at the upcoming 2019 Monday meetings. with the links to the handouts as they become available.
The next classes will be on December 12 (iOS), followed by January 9 (IMAC/MacBook). (no class on Dec 26)
Thereafter meetings continue on the second (IMAC/MacBook) and fourth (iOS) Wednesdays into March 2019..
Meetings are held in the Eagles Nest Palm Room, from 4 PM to 5 PM.
AGENDA FOR DECEMBER 12:
- Arranging Apps
- Device Restarting
- Getting Apps
- Closing Multiple Tabs in Safari
- Scan and sign documents with Notes in IOS 11 and 12
- Using a Song as an Alarm Sound.
- Other Tips and Tricks
- Indoor Maps - Top look inside and choose category
- Edit with 3D Touch
- Reader View ( (use when available - press and hold)
- Hey Siri - Play the news
- Search for a flight status
- Drag from numeric keyboard for punctuation
- Pin a note - Swipe right to keep it at the top of a list.
- Using your Level
- Screen Shot
- Siri Translate “How do you say . . . . in “language””
- QR Scanner - Press notification to perform action (square mode)
- Associating a ringtone with a contact
- Assigning a picture to a contact
- Q and A