The next meeting of the PebbleCreek Computer Club will be held on Monday, March 19 at 4:15 in the Eagle's Nest Ballroom.
Topic is introduction to Excel Spreadsheets. I would encourage everyone, even if you think you have no need to learn about spreadsheets, to attend with an open mind. You may be surprised how practical a spreadsheet can be.
Specific on the Agenda:
- Definition and uses or a spreadsheets.
- Explanation of Cells and formatting cells
- Cell manipulation – font, color, border. alignment
- Changing rows and columns
- Arithmetic operations
- Creating a list with headers
- Using a budget as an example
- Questions and Answers
President and Instructor
|Handouts for March 19
|Excel Giant Handout
You can also click an option below to download the full schedule for the 2018 season - shown in Word (.doc) format and in Adobe format (.pdf)
The Schedule Page on this web site shows the same inforation, and will be updated each week with that week's handout(s).
Download the 2018 schedule in Word format (.doc)
Download the 2018 schedule in Adobe format (.pdf)
The next Apple SIG meeting is scheduled for March 21 at 4 PM in the Eagles Nest Palm Room.
- - Using Finder – Customizing folder icons
- - Using Finder “Arrange by”
- - Desktop files and folders
- - Using ICloud drive to sync desktops across multiple devices
- - preferences,
- - tabs
- - clearing website data.
Introduction to “Files” (ICloud Drive) with Pages
Q & A